Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Julia in Interweave Knits Spring 2006 issue

In the latest issue of Interweave Knits, my daughter Julia is modeling a zippered cardigan with embroidered polka dots. I hear people are loving the sweater. I love it because it is introducing knitters to embroidery.

On the Interweave website there is an article I wrote about embroidering on knits if you are curious. Here’s the link to the page – it is a pdf document that you can download and then print out:
Kristin's Interweave Knits embroidery article

Embroidery on knitwear is really easy – it only looks hard! Try it and see what you think. I'll be teaching a class at the Wool Connection in Avon, CT on April 1st, 2006 if you are really curious.

Interweave Knits photo by Chris Hartlove

No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...