Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Stitching up a Winter Snowstorm


Patricia Orner, a talented and generous elementary school art teacher sent me photos from the Winter Arts Festival at her school in Cornwells, Pennsylvania. You may remember her from the post I wrote on August 3rd. She has been using Kids Embroidery to teach her students how to stitch. This fall, all the fifth and sixth graders made dainty stitched snowflakes using white yarn on light blue felt. They are wonderful! She said it was more fun than cutting snowflakes out of paper too!


It's not too late to order a signed copy of Kids Embroidery for a special Christmas gift. I have plenty in stock. You can either use my order form or send me an e-mail and I will send a Paypal invoice. I'll get the book out right away.

No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...