For any local knitters in western Massachusetts, I'll be doing a book signing at Northern Woolies in Greenfield, this Saturday, January 5th from 10 to noon. I'll have projects from Kristin Knits, Colorful Stitchery, and Kids Embroidery with me. Please stop by if you can fit it into your day. I'd love to chat!
The address is 24 Miles Street, Greenfield, Massachusetts, 01301.
Phone is 413-774-3999
Hope to see some of you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack
Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...
-
October is such a busy month in New England. The roads are full of license plates from other states, restaurants are busy, and all the local...
-
(This is a long one folks - but it is good so read through because I have a great ending for you.) I was so glad to wake up yesterday mornin...
2 comments:
You know, I still have not been in this store. I should convince my husband that we need Mesa Verde for lunch and then just happen to pop in - he'll never notice!!
Kristin,
Patty from Maryland. Send your snow down here. Share the wealth so to speak. I need a snow day. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Patty
Post a Comment