Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Nashua Handknits' New Magazine is Out Now

Last spring, I asked my blog readers to ask me questions that would be published in a new print magazine being published by Nashua Handknits, the distributor of my Julia Yarn. Well, it is finally out - just in time for Fall knitting. (Actually, it has been out for a while - it just has taken me this long to write about it.) Here's the cover. The model is wearing a Deborah Newton design and holding one of The Farmer's lambs.
Here's a little sneak peek of the opening pages of the interview you all did with me!

And here's a sneak look at the inside pages. They photographed a bunch of beautiful naturally colored designs at our farm. That's our Border Collie Phoebe and Kate the model walking down the road. The lambs are last spring's babies.


Thanks to all who helped out with the questions and to the fine folks at Nashua/Westminster who distribute and promote my Julia Yarn.

Look for this premier issue at your local yarn store.

No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...