Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack
Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...
-
October is such a busy month in New England. The roads are full of license plates from other states, restaurants are busy, and all the local...
-
(This is a long one folks - but it is good so read through because I have a great ending for you.) I was so glad to wake up yesterday mornin...
17 comments:
Shell said,
~~~~~~~~~~
~*~great holiday card ~*~
the sheep looks lovely in its decorations !
enjoy all the festivities.
its snowing-again-in WI
~ Happy Christmas ~
shell
And a Merry Christmas to EWE, too! Baaaa...
Have a wooly fiber-las holiday!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family and flock.
The sheep are great! Too adorable!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Kristin. Thank you for sharing a bit of your life in this blog. It is always wonderful to read.
Merry Christmas to ewe all too!
Fleece on earth, Good Wool to ewe and yours.
Same to you and yours!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Cute sheeps!
Merry Christmas Kristin, thanks for sharing it all with us. Maybe 2009 is the year I can take my knitting past the simple knit 1 (over and over) in the round baby hat. The baby needs a sweater!
Merry Christmas Kristin, to you and your family!
Thank you Kristin, Merry Christmas to you too!!
Nice sheep. :)
Hope your holidays are happy!! Yea, I got "Kristin Knits" under the tree!!
What a creative card, Kristin!
Great sheep picture! Hope your Christmas was filled with love and warmth.
And a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours as well.
Post a Comment