Friday, April 17, 2009

For your Reading and Viewing Pleasure

A while back, I was sent a bunch of questions to answer for an on-line magazine called KnitchMagazine. It is put out by the fine folks at Yarnmarket.com, one of the on-line sources for my Julia Yarn. The interview came out yesterday and you can find it here. Deborah, the Editor, asked me some questions that I have never really been asked about in an interview so you may find it somewhat interesting.

Still working away on stuff for the book. The other day I had to photograph a bunch of older work for upcoming products and stumbled upon some old spot art. Thought you might enjoy the colors in this piece on this lovely spring day. Good weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Nice interview!

marit said...

How I wish I had your sense of colour!

Susan B. Anderson said...

I love your label: shameless self-promotion, too good. You gotta do it!

What a great interview, I loved reading it. You are always interesting to read about. I am an admirer of Julia Child, too. She was the best.

Your work is inspiring and I can't wait for your new book. The cover is beautiful.

I have the second pass of my book with me right now for editing and I am doing a good job of avoiding it today. Not good.

Take care and have a good weekend.
susan b anderson

Vermont Designs said...

Thanks for this very useful link, Kristin. I have bookmarked it.

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Great interview, and happy to hear that season 3 of K&C Today will be out soon.
Best of luck with the upcoming book.
The artwork you posted here is so full of beautiful color - thanks for sharing!
Peace, Judi

Kate G. said...

Wow, congratulations on the Soho project. They were so smart to sign you on. Can't wait for the book.

Karin said...

Oh I do love your art.
And the yarn you design.
I just had a contest on my blog (send in comments all week leading up to an interview with Donna Druchunas) and I gave away some Julia. :)

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...