Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Kittens are Ready to Fly the Coop

Our spring litter of kittens is ready to leave. This batch has such great personality. There’s Miley the Hunter (the solid black kitten) and Hannah the Love. Persy (Persimmon the short haired orange kitty) is the most out-going and adventuresome. And fluffy Zelda (who is probably a boy) is the laziest of all. Every morning he falls asleep on The Farmer’s farming magazine while he is drinking his cup of tea. It’s such a sweet sight.



Tomorrow Gudrun is coming to pick up Persy. I’m waiting to hear from Sarah about Hannah. Sarah – Are you out there? Are you still interested? We’re looking in earnest for homes for the other two if anyone is interested!

7 comments:

marit said...

Cute! I have two little ones of my own running around playing. LadyGrey, the mother, is keeping an eye on them, while r.Black, their big brother, wants to play along! If he gets too tough, Lady Grey gives him a proper smacking!

Rose said...

The sleeping kitten is adorable. BTW, my daughter has been using one of your embroidery books, the pillow one, and it's a great book. I recognized your name and looked through it. Really great ideas.

Meliabella said...

Does Hannah have a home?!?!?!

Green Kitchen said...

Say hi to Gudrun for me. I never did catch her while she was in California.

Mereknits said...

I wish I could take one they are adorable and look like a lot of fun.

Gretel said...

Adorable! I spotted your 'God Speed the Plough' motto cup, I've got the same poem on a couple of matching vintage mugs, though not the same design as yours.

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing you live across the country from me, I'd snatch one up in a snap. ...and my husband , the non-catlover, would disown me.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...