Monday, May 17, 2010

In The Loop This Saturday May 22nd

I just heard that my classes at "In The Loop" in Norfolk, MA have enough students to run. Fabulous. It's always hard to fill a class in New England when the weather gets warm. All the knitters are gardening and going to baseball games, I think.

There is still some room in the afternoon CREATIVE EMBROIDERY class.
Here's the link for further information. You can call 774 847 7977 if you want to speak to someone.


Do you want to learn to do this? I will teach you and you will have a great time. Hope to see some of you on Saturday......

2 comments:

Harpa Jónsdóttir said...

Very cute and colorful! I'm sure you are going to have lot's of fun teaching you class.

How to become a police officer said...

I would love to learn how to make those beautiful and colorful embroidery. The creative embroidery class sounds marvelous.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...