Friday, October 08, 2010

Thank You to All of You!

Wow - I just heard from my new friend "Oliver at Wikio" that "Getting Stitched on the Farm" has made it into their top 20 of needlework blogs for the past month. The list goes live tonight. I want to thank you all for following me and reading me as this adventure of life, family, knitting, sheep, stitchery, books, and local food unwinds. It is an honour to have all of you interested and I so appreciate your comments, notes, and interest.

I have decided that to celebrate the blog - which actually means all of you - I'll be doing some great giveaways over the rest of the month of October. October is my favorite month of the year. It is my birthday (the 1st), my Mom's (today - the 8th), my niece Olivia's (also on the 1st), and was my grandma's (on the 27th). Besides all the birthdays, October is the very nicest month weatherwise too.

So pop back in next week to see what I'm doing. And thank you all for reading this little old blog. You can use the list below to find some other really interesting blogs. I know I'm going to the next time I get some free time at the library! And sorry about the space - can't seem to get that to go away. There's also a second post for today if you look past this list.






















1Posie Gets Cozy
2Foxs Lane
3Myrtle & Eunice
4Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing
5all buttoned up.
6Hoppo Bumpo
7tikki fabric addict
8Crazy Aunt Purl
9Crochetqueen: Royal Ramblings
10cosmicpluto knits!
11The Hook and I
12ScoutJ
13Getting Stitched on the Farm
14mama urchin
15Grumperina goes to local yarn shops and Home
Depot
16My Button Jar
17Elliphantom Knits
18house on hill road
19Mean Girls Yarn Club
20january one

Ranking made by Wikio


4 comments:

Auntie Shan said...

CONGRATS! And, Happy Belated B-Day! Best wishes to your Mom too!

marit said...

Happy belated birthday! And congratulations on the blog rating list- you deserve it:-)

Kate said...

Oh my goodness, thanks for posting this, I had no idea!
Congratulations to the two of us.
Have a happy weekend.
ps. Happy belated birthday to you. This is a big birthday month for us too.

Tania said...

If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have had the foggiest! Lovely to meet you. And if it's any consolation, we have been missing walls AND a ceiling in our laundry for three years. I'm not sure if that is consolation or warning for your above post. In the meanwhile you certainly know how to make a spiffy-looking wall-less renovation!

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...