Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sunflowers and Some New Discoveries

I'm sorry but I can't stop taking photos of our sunflowers. In September, I think about them all the time. About how the light hits them at certain times of day. About the birds and bees and bugs that live there. About the photos I could be taking when I am not there. I guess you could call it an obsession. 



Add to all that the acquisition of an iphone and its camera and the possibilities have grown.


Just discovered a new app called PicFrame (99 cents via Itunes) via links I followed to this photoblog from links I followed from the Pioneer Woman's Photography category. Overwhelming!


Really easy to make these collages......


And fool around with all kinds of things. 

 

Check it out if you are a iphone photographer or even if you aren't! 


Assorted photos taken via regular iphone camera, the Hipstamatic app, and Instagram. Sorry - cannot remember which is which. Try it. Total fun.

3 comments:

elineof said...

Sunflowers makes me happy! Thaks for shearing these lovely photos.

Auntie Shan said...

COOL!!
:-D

Lynn Cohen said...

I am a worshiper of sunflowers. Have made three sunflower textile art wall hangings. Have hundreds of photos I have taken of same.
Your photos are fun to see.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...