Monday, February 13, 2012

Kate Snuck Up on the Sofa

and I found her snuggled up on my crocheted afghan. 

Now if you want to see a beautiful afghan, check out what Adaliza, across the Pond made with my Julia Yarn. She calls it her "Gypsy Rose Blanket." She purchased the yarn on close-out from Webs and has been posting about the yarn, the colors and her project here and here on her blog. 

Gorgeous, colorful job Adaliza!


Adaliza said...

Thank You! Kate's growing up fast. Our collies are banned from Gypsy Rose! It is the most fabulous yarn tho - truly the best I've ever worked with - have started a new blanket too!

Anonymous said...

You can't get mad at a face like that!

Molly said...

So cute! Don't you just hate telling them to get down when they look so cozy and sweet? Sigh .... I guess we must.

Anne Paulson said...

The gypsy rose blanket is beautiful and I am now in love with Flora Puddleduck!

Anonymous said...

Kate's antics make me laugh out loud. I especially loved the idea of her "herding" the two lambs while they were in the kitchen. She really is a love, even if she is a blatant opportunist! Thanks so much for all the photos of all the critters.

Best wishes,
Pam B