Friday, March 09, 2012

2012 Classes at the Farm are Up!


Check out what I have planned for anyone brave enough to venture out to our farm. We are 2 hours from Boston, 3 1/2 hours from NYC, and 1 1/4 hours from Hartford. This year, I've planned two weekend retreats (one is already sold out - it is a private retreat).

The only Open Two Day Retreat is being held the 28th and 29th of September. You can read all about it here.

I have planned FOUR one day retreats on a variety of subjects. 

I'm also offering Private Retreats for you and your group of friends. Read about that here

Please let me know if there are any broken links. It is a lot to put this together and admittedly, I am no web pro. To see the fancy pants website for the Farm Classes, check out the colorful website built for me last year by UMass Students from the Isenberg School of Business.

As if this news isn't exciting enough for a Friday morning, I just found out I have been nominated in the "favorite knitting designer" category on the "ABOUT.COM website." Wow! What an honor. To vote, go here. Currently I am in last place - LOL! (And if you really want me to win, you can vote once a day until March 21st. Crazy!) You can also vote for Favorite Yarn Company, Favorite Needles, Favorite Book of 2011 and Favorite Website. And here's the prize - nothing! Love it..... who needs anything when you have love. It's surprising enough that I have been nominated.

From the About.com site: Voting is open from today, Feb. 22, until March 21. You can vote once in each category each day, and you have to sign in either with a valid e-mail address or through Facebook to participate. Winners don't get anything but bragging rights for being a favorite of readers of one of the biggest knitting websites around.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Well my dear, you know I will vote for you! Any day! And oh how I would love to travel to the farm and knit with you, well.... anything with you! It is on my bucket list!

Sandy said...

OK, my dear.. one vote today and will spread the word to my knitwit buddies...

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...