Monday, May 07, 2012

Photos from The Front Pasture before the Rain




Archie and Winston are going on their first trip in a truck since the day they arrived here in October. We're not sure how we are going to get them in the vehicle but they have an appointment to be neutered on Thursday morning. It can't happen soon enough for me and poor Winston who is beat to a pulp continually by his dominant brother Archie. Last night I was awoken four times to their fights. Boys will be boys but I'm hoping this helps them calm down some.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love the photo of the dogs.

CrochetBlogger said...

Funny that they're bickering when the photos look so peaceful!

Auntie Shan said...

well..[cough!]..that's one way of "doing it"! ;-]

Of course, you realize that They'll *never* want to go near the truck again! You'll have to make Them a Special Dinner afterward...

Lapdog Creations said...

Gorgeous photos - I esp love that last shot! ;)

Cathy said...

Love the lambs!

Chris said...

Love the pictures. Your'e going to have a hard time picking the pictures for next year's calendar.

Kit Mitchell said...

Hope that all goes well for those handsome boys on their big adventure.
Cheers,
kit

Anonymous said...

Maybe Kate can herd them into the truck.
-- stashdragon

Dianne@sheepdreams said...

If it looks like it's going to be a big struggle, your vet can give you something to calm them down before you try getting them in the truck. (luckily for me, I'm married to the vet so most things can be done here on the farm) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

My vet told me that it might take 3 weeks before the hormone level dropped and the annoying "guy" behavior ceased. Good luck to all of you.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...