First, the obligatory sheep photo though. It's been raining, raining, raining. The sheep must be sick of it although the grass is growing like crazy.
|Sheep in rain the other evening|
(in no particular order.....)
- Portobello Road
- Charleston and Monk's House -the creative homes of Vanessa Bell, Virginia Woolf, Duncan Grant and families
- The Oxford Natural History Museum
- Contemporary pottery from Mary Rose Young and Isis Ceramics
- Antique Mason's Ironstone and Gaudy Welsh Blue and Orange jugs
- Liberty of London
- Yorkshire Gold Tea - I get it here if I can't find it locally.
- Harris Tweed fabric
- The colors of the Scottish Highlands including purple heather and gold gorse
- The Conde Nast Magazine World of Interiors (available by monthly at B&N) and British Country Living
Can't wait to see your favorite British things.