Thursday, December 06, 2012

Nine Fingers in One Night

Thanks to PBS' Downton Abbey special and re-broadcast of the first show in Season Two on Sunday evening, I'm almost done with the fingers on my two Sebastian Gloves I've been working on.


How are your Sebastian Gloves going? Anyone making progress? I need another evening to finish the last thumb, weave in the ends and add some embroidery. Good thing because I put on last year's favorite pair of gloves and there are 5 huge holes.

Here's our handsome kitty Ziggy giving me a look outside the kitchen door. Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm getting lots done. Very good feeling as sometimes it seems like nothing gets done.

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great knit !

Unknown said...

your knits are the best!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Those are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

I am seriously jealous! ;)

Merry, merry!

Mimi
The Goat Borrower

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...