Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Leftover Bouquets

 One of my favorite things to do is arrange flowers from my garden in vases to set around the house. I've never tried to make flower arranging into a business - thank goodness. That seems to be a bad habit of mine - find something I like to do and then try to make money from it!

 

When I have time, the house will be loaded with flowers but lately, not so much. Too little time to be putzing around in the garden. But for the photo shoot last week, it was a priority. The frost stayed away and I made lots of arrangements for the tables and roomscapes. 

 

For me, an interiors photo shoot isn't complete without some flowers sitting around the house, making the photos look colorful and full of life. 


Beautiful stretch of weather here. Hope you are enjoying the outdoors before fall settles in. This morning, a large batch of sunflowers opened their blooms. I'll share them tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thank for this today, I needed it. Loved seeing your colorful bouquets.

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the colors. Thanks for sharing the beauty.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. This post reminds me that I want a cutting garden as part of my front yard makeover!

Bonnie said...

Wow! Such stunning flower photos!!! Thanks so much, these are a delight to see after a long day in an office.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...