Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Loes Veenstra from Rotterdam - Amazing

This is totally fun and remarkable. Read the article here.

You can see the best of the best here.


Els said...

Yeaaaah I know, she IS !!!!!
(we live near Rotterdam)

I had her on my blog some time ago ;-)
She had an exhibition and a wonderful catalogue to go with it !
And guess what : ..... she's still knitting .....HA !

Have a good December !

Kristin Nicholas said...

Els - give me your post and I will link to it. Cool.

joyblogs said...

I just found your blog and watched the flashdance for the lady. I couldn't believe the beautiful sweaters on the adults and children dancing. Joyce

Ronnie said...

Loved this. Thanks for the morning smile.

Anonymous said...

What a great way to start the day! Thanks, Kristin!

Heston Folks said...

This was so awesome! Thanks for sharing it. Totally made my evening.