Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack
Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...
-
October is such a busy month in New England. The roads are full of license plates from other states, restaurants are busy, and all the local...
-
(This is a long one folks - but it is good so read through because I have a great ending for you.) I was so glad to wake up yesterday mornin...






5 comments:
Love the sheep and baby lambs!!!
I see the babies are coming.....love the picture of the farmer leading mom with the twins
Fracksmom
Love your Sheep..so sweet. pretty much what the back of our place looks like..wish we had more snow though..
Debra in Ma.
what an awful way to carry those lambs!
So far this fall-into-winter, we've only had some snow flurries.
I do hope that your adorable lambs will stay warm.
xo
Post a Comment