Monday, February 29, 2016

Free Talk - I'll be at the Northfield MA Public Library TUESDAY at 6:30

Oscars..... Schmoscars. That's done. Super Tuesday - it's almost over? At least for a few states including my home state of Massachusetts. 

Looking to do something fun ON Super Tuesday before the results roll in? I will be speaking at the Northfield (MA) Public Library at 6:30. I'm doing a visual presentation and will have lots of colorful samples with me. 

Directions HERE. More info on their Facebook Page HERE. This talk will be geared to knitters, crocheters, crafters, artists, decorators and anyone interested in color. 

Hope to see some of you there. 

No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...