Friday, December 08, 2017

Kristin's On-Line Pottery and Tea Towels Now Available

A quick note today to let you all that my On-Line Pottery and Tea Towel Etsy Shop is now re-stocked. 

Here is the link to my Etsy Shop. 

Hop on over and check out all the colorful pottery including vases, mugs, platters and more. I've also designed and sewn some new patterns of tea towels that are also in the shop. 

Here are a few of the items now for sale.







If you have any questions, shoot me an email at kristinnicholasATgmailDOTcom

A note on the freight charges - I make a guess on postage. I ship via US Postal Service. If I have overcharged, I will refund the amount in excess of $2. When combining orders, the freight charges will likely look higher. Thanks for understanding. All my pottery is different sizes and weights and there is no way to standardize as each piece is different. 

Happy shopping at Kristin's On-Line Pottery Etsy Shop

No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...