Thursday, April 19, 2018

Big Announcement #2 - Creative Retreats for 2018 are Now Available!

What began in 2009 as some kind of crazy dream (really - I dreamed it) is continuing in 2018. I've just announced the new classes that I will be teaching here at our farm this summer. Here's what I am offering - 

Weekend 1 - July 21/22 - Decorative Furniture Painting Fabric Printing

Weekend 2 - July 28/29 - Fabric Printing + Decorative Embroidery + Ceramic Tile Design

Weekend 3 - September 22/23 - Color and Embroidery for Knitters and Crocheters + Crazy Quilt Swatch Afghan

Click on over to my website to learn more about the classes. Here is the link. 

Questions? Email me at kristinnicholas AT gmail DOT com

Hope to see some of you at Leyden Glen Farm this summer. Want to read about past classes at the farm - check out this link and scroll through where you will find wrap-ups of past classes 


No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...