Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Design New England + Spoonflower Blog + Mason-Dixon Knitting Features

I was surprised to hear from my friend Andi the other day. She was jumping through the phone line telling me my new book Crafting A Patterned Home had been featured in a magazine called Design New England. Wow! So exciting. Here is the cover and the feature piece. Read the et al. article here



I was also quoted in another section of the magazine called Selections: Bold is Beautiful. How fun. Here is the link to that page.



You can read the entire magazine on-line here

Another surprise was a large feature on the Spoonflower blog. You can see that here.  

And the book was featured on the Mason-Dixon Knitting website as New And Noteworthy: The Books of May. You can read that review here. I really admire what Kay and Ann have done to create a community of knitters, crocheters, sewists, dyers, and quilters so I love that the new book got included. 

Thanks to the folks at Roost Books for publishing the book and generating the publicity for Crafting A Patterned Home. Copies of it are available on my website here. I will throw in free shipping, a Kristin designed bookplate and 5 beautiful postcards with photos by photographer Rikki Snyder. Check it out here

If you don't like to order on-line, there are instructions on how to order by mail on my website

1 comment:

Sue said...


The book is also mentioned in the "Books of May" post on Mason Dixon Knitting. They loved it!

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...