Tuesday, May 15, 2018

This Coming Saturday! Webs Tent and Fleece Sale

Popping in today quickly to tell everyone that I will be setting up a small booth at the 16th Annual Webs Tent and Fleece Sale this Saturday - May 19th from 10-5:30. I think this may be the 6th year that I have done this event. I look forward to meeting lots of folks and spreading my love of color. I will have our Farm Raised Leyden Glen Lamb with me along with my books and whatever else I can organize quickly. I will be sure to bring samples from the new book. 

Also - upcoming at Webs, I will be doing a Book Event on June 2nd from 2 to 4. More information hereThanks so much to the fine folks at Webs for helping to spread the word about my new book Crafting A Patterned Home

I'm off to the Tuesday Market in Northampton today. It looks like it is going to rain something awful. Our lilacs are just starting to pop. And the apple trees in the orchard are ready to burst open too. I will try to get some photos this week but for now - here is a throwback to the lilacs a couple years ago. 


No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...