Sunday, December 09, 2018

Kristin's Shop Update - Holiday 2018

A quick note to let you all know that I have just updated my Etsy Shop with my fresh out of the kiln Pottery and new Tea Towel designs. Hop on over to look and/or purchase gifts for friends, family or maybe yourself. 

Here are some of the new pottery pieces.


Here is my stock of Kristin designed Tea Towels. I won't be able to sew anymore until after the holidays. 


And lastly, I am a bit overstocked in my living warehouse with two of my recent books. I am running a promo on both Crafting a Patterned Home and Colorful Stitchery. If you buy one copy of a title, I will include a second copy of the same title FREE for you to gift to a friend or loved one or perhaps donate to your local library. 



I thank you all for reading and supporting my creative life here at our farm. 

1 comment:

Tom Williams said...

Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...