Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Good Morning from the Garden - Early September 2019

The garden is quite glorious at this time of year. We had a nice rain one evening and when I woke up early the next day, it was if the garden and landscape was all aglitter with sparkling rain drops. The clouds were sitting just above the valleys. I grabbed my camera and took these photos for you. It has taken me a couple weeks to process them but here they are. Enjoy. 






If you look closely at this photo, you will see the sheep coming through the fenceline at the bottom of the hill. They graze all night long and then move up towards their favorite spot behind my pottery shed to rest for the day. 










2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful!!thank you!

Linda said...

Lovely photos, Kristin.
What are those spiky purple plants?
I’m also wondering if your flower gardens are deer fenced. Do you
have deer there that may gobble your plants?

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...