In late September I did my first "show" with my ceramics at the North Quabbin Garlic and Arts Festival. It was a fun time. Here's the sign I made for my booth. I will apply again this year.
Saturday, January 11, 2020
Meeting and Greeting and Selling In Person in 2019
In late September I did my first "show" with my ceramics at the North Quabbin Garlic and Arts Festival. It was a fun time. Here's the sign I made for my booth. I will apply again this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack
Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...
-
October is such a busy month in New England. The roads are full of license plates from other states, restaurants are busy, and all the local...
-
(This is a long one folks - but it is good so read through because I have a great ending for you.) I was so glad to wake up yesterday mornin...




No comments:
Post a Comment