Wednesday, October 04, 2006

FiberTwist

Sheep and Wool Festivals abound this time of year. In my local area, several Franklin County Wool Growers are putting on FiberTwist. Several area farmers will have their farms open to the public. Julia and I went last year and we had a great time.

I'll be having a booth at the fiber market in Deerfield at the Pocumtuck Valley Memorial Association - it's a giant brick building just off Routes 5 & 10. I'll be selling my books and kits and I would love to see you there! I haven't done a show in so long that I am actually looking forward to it. Now, where is that display table?

No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...