Monday, November 16, 2009

Live Interviews with Kristin this Tuesday and Wednesday

I'm doing TWO live audio interviews this week via the internet. I'm not sure how all this works but some of you may know and are way more tech savvy than me. I'll be using my corded telephone in my studio to talk to you all - just picture that!

TUESDAY NOVEMBER 17TH
10 p.m. to 11 p.m EASTERN Time
Yarn Thing with Marly Bird on Blog Talk Radio

Or feel free to call 347.539.5589 during the broadcast to ask a question.
Marly says the Chat Room opens 15 minutes before airtime.

Click here to listen or call in.
The show is also available as a podcast later via ITunes.

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 18TH
8 p.m. Eastern Time
I'll be a guest on Planet Purl doing another live interview.

Click here to listen in or join in that chat.

I'll admit that I am such a newbie on this type of thing. I've been on many a podcast but they have always been taped. I'm happy to be learning about this "new" way to get the word out about my books, yarn, and work. Feel free to call in and ask me about my knitting, art, farm, or whatever!

Thanks to Tara at Soho for organizing all of it!

2 comments:

Turtle said...

break a ..... what do you break when it is online? good luck!

Diane H K in Greenfield said...

Hi Kristin. I tried getting the Wednesday night thingie to work, but all that came out of my computer speakers was snow so I gave up. Rats! I hope it went well.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...