Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bits and Bobs as They Say.....

School vacation this week - snow today, finally. We've missed every big storm there's been. Cleaning my studio and the bits of lamb pee No. 84 has been busy doing. He's still going to work. Last night he didn't get home until 10 p.m. Pretty soon, he'll be staying at work all night long - like a teenager.

You must watch this video. Quite hilarious. Couldn't figure out how to get it on my blog. One day I will. Thanks to Helen of Chronic Knitting Syndrome for the FYI about it.

And have you seen this one? That Ann and Kay of Mason-Dixon Knitting are too much, aren't they?

Good thing I don't get high speed internet at my house - I could be on the computer all day long if I didn't watch out.

7 comments:

Lori Gayle said...

Oh, gosh, the Pringle of Scotland video was really funny. Loved the dancing goat!

Virginia G said...

We've finally gotten some snow, twice in a week!

I didn't realize how bad it had gotten until we went to the NY Botanical Gardens and started tromping around on the hills. It was nearly up to my knees!

Willow said...

Hysterical!

Do you know that you can spin and read stuff on the internet at the same time? :)

Val said...

Very funny video...very subtle lol

BTW have just realised I have two of your books and they're lovely to use..gosh I'm thick not to have realised.. Thanks Val!

Christine said...

That is absolutely genius! and hilarious. I sent it to all my knitting friends AND all my non-knitting friends, especially the Scotland-loving ones (hubby).

Colleen said...

Luv, luv, LUV it! LOL! Those baaaaa-bies look adorable and ironic in ther pretty colorful sweaters! Thanks for sharing!

Christine Thresh said...

I love the lambs in sweaters.

That Pringle video was very funny.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...