Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Needlework Industry Needs Your Help.... and more

The National Needlework Association is doing a survey of consumers to help the needlearts industry keep a-chuggin. Here's the link - it will take you 10 minutes or less. Thank you from all of us who are keeping the needle biz alive and growing.

P.S. There's a big prize for one lucky winner.

P.P.S. Check out this video on long haul truckers who quilt! This article in the Wall Street Journal says long haul truckers are doing both knitting and quilting! Awesome.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

My husband found that article a few weeks ago. I thought it was awesome cool also! I've heard people stereotype knitting as a craft for old ladies. I'm always like, hello...Vogue knitting? It still amazes how a loop pulled through a loop can create something so useful, cool, warm, and functional. Go knitting!

Virginia G said...

Thanks for the link! I dutifully filled out my survey.

Stefanie said...

I took the survey! Man, thank goodness I blogged about my projects. I had to go through 2009 and count up everything.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...