Sunday, April 09, 2006


Embroidery on Knits at Wool Connection

Here's my great group of students I taught last weekend at The Wool Connection's Ewephorbic Weekend. We spent 3 fun packed hours together learning about 12 new stitches. As you can see from their swatches, they all learned a lot and hopefully will use the techniques to decorate lots of plain knits.

It was my first time teaching at The Wool Connection's great weekend since Julia was born. Boy, has it grown - lots more students and excitement than the last time I was there. Everyone seemed happy with what they learned but slightly exhausted!

No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...