Wednesday, June 28, 2006



Rex Begonia Color Inspiration

One of the reasons I started this blog was to chronicle color inspirations I find in every day life. I look around me all the time to find ideas that I can use in knitwear design.
This is a new Rex Begonia I couldn't resist at Atlock Farm in NJ when I was visiting my mom. The leaf is curly and jagged and textural - it's out of this world. I am hoping to keep it alive through the winter but my track record with house plants isn't too good.

Here I have shown it with the following shades of Julia:

Blue Thyme NHJ4936

Celery NHJ5293
Magenta NHJ2083

Liac NHJ9235

Coleus NHJ4345

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pefect! And unique!

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...