Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack
Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...
-
October is such a busy month in New England. The roads are full of license plates from other states, restaurants are busy, and all the local...
-
(This is a long one folks - but it is good so read through because I have a great ending for you.) I was so glad to wake up yesterday mornin...
14 comments:
That has got to be one of your best sheep shots ever!
Thanks for the laugh this morning!!
That is one sassy little lambie you have there!nutona
I love this picture and the expressions on their faces!
Priceless photo - I think the mom is saying "stinking paparazzi - is there no where we can go to get away from them?"
LOL, its the same with babies of all species...we just can't get enough!
Those faces are TOO cute! Keep them coming.
Heheh! Too funny!
oh! great photo!!
I love the sheep! (well, photos of sheep). My kids also love the sheep photos. We loved the one of the sheep covered in snow and think it would make a great holiday card.
baby: "mom , whats that thing she keeps pointing at us?"
mom: "never mind baby, she'll grow tired of it soon enough, just ignore her"
I just LOVE this picture.....
This photo is a riot!!! REminds me of Star Wars creatures!
I LOVE this picture! Great catch - thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment