Friday, March 06, 2009

Time to Knit

Oh my goodness - this is just too cute. Via the Guest Blog on Design*Sponge - a knitted cuckoo clock from the Shetland Islands. I've always been cuckoo about cuckoo clocks but this one takes the cake. By Andrea Williamson who knits on the Shetland Islands...... She makes some other lovely knitted things, so have a look!

Speaking of time to do something, I'm working away on our taxes so I'd better get off this blog so the accountant will be happy. Enjoy the weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet clock. I checked it out. It really works! I pushed the send button on our taxes this morning.

Anonymous said...

Too cute...taxes...sigh.

Harpa Jónsdóttir said...

Very cute clock. Good luck with the taxes!

Anonymous said...

I love knitted things that aren't usually knitted. Great find!

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...