Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Check This Out!

I just found this post by Kathy via my "google alerts." She made the Best Friends' Pullovers from Color By Kristin for her two granddaughters out of Julia and did an amazingly beautiful job. Congratulations Kathy! These are the first finished Best Friends' Pullovers I have seen and I'm so excited to see them. I hope her granddaughters love them! They are indeed lucky little girls.

Things are busy here but I'll be back soon. In the meantime, check out this video... sent to me by my friend Cathy Payson.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks so much for the link, Kristin! I had so much fun making those sweaters and can't wait to see the girls wearing them. I have one more granddaughter and she is anxiously awaiting her sweater which I began today. I am so inspired by your books and blog. Thank you...thank you!

Manise said...

Those are beautiful! A true labor of love.

kate said...

absolutely lovely! I need to try!

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...