Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Olympia the Lamb as Art

Just when you had thought you have seen it all...... Kristin presents.....
Olympia The Lamb bedecked in her very own Floral Felted Wool Knit and Crochet Lei.


Olympia the Lamb with a Handmade Felted Wool Lei



Olympia the Lamb looking Sideways with a Wool Floral Lei


Olympia The Lamb with Wool Floral Lei Baaaaahhhing


These images are also available over on my website for sale as postcards on my shop page. The Lamb in a Wool Lei Series comes packed 12 of one design or assorted 4 each of the 3 designs in the shop now.

Sheep as Art? What do you think? Hop on over to my store to support the Sheep As Art Project just in time for the arrival of spring. A pattern for your very own Lamb Lei coming soon.

p.s. The ©2010 Kristin Nicholas isn't on the images on the postcards.

17 comments:

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Your lambs are just the cutest things EVER! I ordered your lamb cards and are in love with them! Please stop tempting me so much with these irresistible pictures!!! LOL
Joyce

Heather L. said...

So adorable!! i love the new pictures with the lei. :) And your post script definately made me smile -- the copyright isn't on the postcards!!!! :) I suppose it is important info to know!

rosalia said...

Absolutely lovely. Your lamb are the top ten model!
Beautifuls works. Magnific colours!

Bonnie said...

Oh! You have outdone yourself with these new lamb cards! I had to run right over to your site and buy some!!!

Bev said...

they are SO adorable!! (is this little white one the "house" lamb?)

(my word verification for this post is "torried" -- wow, HOT lambs!!)

CORY said...

LOVE THE LAMBS
Can we have a few of those come visit us !!!

Turtle said...

adorable!! aloha olympia!!

Bonnita said...

So cute! I think they are great.

mamaross said...

I love the third picture of Olympia in her scarf; she seems to be showing a little attitude.

marit said...

Hilarious! They are too cute1 Love Olympia's expression:-)

Michele said...

Loving Olympia! Too bad I can't knit! Michele

MicheleinMaine said...

Your lamb photographs are beyond cute!

Flower said...

You brought complete "laugh out loud" moment to my house!! Cutest ever....lamb...and love the lei!!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I LOVE these little lambs wearing your creations! I bought the postcards (2 packs) and I'm going to send them as Easter Cards. They are darling!!
I am anxiously awaiting the Lei pattern.
Love it!

Anonymous said...

It would be great if we could also buy Olympia The Lamb with Wool Floral Lei posters! I'd love to put one on my work room wall - This is so colorful! A little wimsey too!

Anonymous said...

Olympia is just the sweetest thing ever! I got my postcards this weekend and LOVE them! Kisses to your adorable model!

Carrie said...

I also ran over and bought these--she is just so cute! Excellent job.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...