Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas is Closing In + a New Website for You

I'm in the throws of printing calendars from my PDF Downloads that are available for sale here on this blog. Just mentioning in case you are desperate for a present, can't get out and have a decent printer and some time to spend printing and doing a little hole punching.

In between ordering print-runs and ordering them, I started looking for a website I heard about when I was at Stitches East. It is Alexis' current project (as in Publisher and Photographer Alexis from Knitters' Mag). All I can say is I am totally blown away. Go on over and take a peak at Crechemania.com!

There are plenty of things to keep you busy on Christmas afternoon (and some for free!).

Great job Alexis! Merry, Merry to all of you!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love Crechemania! I think I have a new hobby! Thank you!

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...