Friday, December 10, 2010

Crazy Cute Cards for Knitters Available Here on Kristin's Blog


The perfect gift for the knitter on your list - Kristin's Lambs in Sweaters. Or to send to your knitting friends - my Merry Knitmas card. Read all about them and order here.

For all you locals, my family and I will be selling our Leyden Glen Lamb, my holiday cards, and books at the Amherst Winter Farmer's Market at the Amherst Middle School from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m on Saturday the 11th. Stop by to pick up a leg of lamb for your holiday feast and to save shipping charges on cards and books! It is a great market with all kinds of local produce, meat, greens, and more. Music too!

No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...