Monday, November 19, 2012

Four Days Last Week with Creativebug


Last week there was a film crew here - Pierre from San Francisco, Jesse from Holyoke, 


and Maggie from Burlington VT. Yes - Maggie Pace - designer and creator of PickUpSticks. She's a internet film producer/artist coach now along with all the other hats she wears including being one of the Creativebug instructors.


They were filming here at the farm for "Creativebug". Do you know Creativebug? I didn't either but as of this summer, I learned about it. Creativebug is an internet based streaming video craft teaching website. 

 

I've got lots to tell you about this past week. I'll tell you a little more about the filming as my classes come closer to release. I taped five classes for them over the 4 days. They were long days - really long. We started at 9 a.m. and didn't finish until 8 or 9 at night. I learned alot about how films are made. It was fascinating for me, a woman who has loved to make things since she was young, to actually see how a film is made. Very cool.


I am really excited to be affiliated with Creativebug. Just check out their instructor roster! Can't believe I will be included too! More later on the classes I will be teaching on-line. Just wanted to let the cat out of the bag before everyone flies away for the holidays. You can listen to a very informative interview with Jeanne Lewis, the Founder and President of Creativebug by Kathy Elkins on the Webs Podcast here.

Don't forget the Sebastian Gloves Knitalong. I'll be posting my progress tomorrow. You can buy the pattern from me for $6.00 by clicking the button below. And of course you can also purchase a hard copy of the booklet from your LYS. It will be automatically delivered to your email inbox. Now onto the big turkey eating holiday.



1 comment:

gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Congratulations--this sounds like a perfect match for you!
Have a happy thanksgiving, too.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...