Sunday, June 08, 2014

One More Day - Up To Half Off Craftsy Classes

Hi Everyone! Just a Sunday night reminder that my Craftsy Class Stitch It with Wool: Crewel Embroidery is on sale until tomorrow night June 9th at midnight Mountain Time. 

Use this link:

www.craftsy.com/extKristinNicholas_holiday

The sale is for ANY Craftsy Class - and there are hundreds including knitting, crochet, quilting, sewing, cooking, photography, art, and more. Check them out. Sale price varies depending on the class.


1 comment:

Sigrun said...

Hi Kristin,
I'm just halfway through lesson 5 and I love it. Your class is easy to follow and I'm already thinking of what to make?!
Thanks so much!
Sigrun

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...