This project ended up being more time intensive than I thought it was going to be. First, I painted the walls over. Then I decided to do the woodwork which meant hours of painting little wooden mullions. I made a little video yesterday of how I clean the windows once they are dry.
Years ago, a friend showed me this trick. It saves hours and the little bits of dried paint clean up easily with a vacuum cleaner.
I guess I have gone video crazy. I took them with my iphone mounted on this handy dandy gadget attached to my camera tripod. It works great. I'm going to keep practicing with the video on the iphone. There are things like Periscope that artists are using to share their work in progress. I've also been hearing about Facebook Live. Not sure if I am going to go there but seems like some people are having fun with it.
Tuesday Farmers Market in Northampton this afternoon. Webs Tent Sale (I will have a booth) on Saturday. And Brimfield on Friday. Can't wait to be inspired and maybe pick up some odd things to use in the projects in my new book. Busy week.
Hope you all have a great week.