Yesterday I wrote about my fiasco knitting project - the Mushroom Cap from The Moroccan Fedora Pattern where I didn't measure gauge and ended up with a huge hat. I showed you how I took off the offending section and how I knit a rib down to save my hat.
Last night I added some embroidery to pull the colors together. Here's what it looks like now. In this photo you can see the French knots on the gold diamonds, the running stitch on the teal diagonals and the whip stitch I added to the pink reverse stockinette stitch.
Pattern available on my website here or on Ravelry here.
Here is the top of the hat - chartreuse French knots in the center, gold crosses on the pink diamonds and maroon running stitch on the pink lines radiating around the center.
We are up to 60 new lambs. Here are some photos I took at the barn the other day.
This mama is a bit old. She's staying in a pen longer than normal so her lambs get a better start.
Look how big this guy is. He was one of the first lambs born.
These twins are toddling after their mama, I love those spindly legs.