Friday, December 11, 2009

The Odyssey and Jane


I'll be over down at The Odyssey Bookshop in So. Hadley tomorrow from 2 to 3:30 for any local knitters who would like a signed copy of any of my books. I'll be bringing some projects for touching and feeling. There will be other authors there and sounds like a festive event. Please come and say hi if you can! (Oh, my, I just found out who else is going to be signing - I'm soooo excited to meet some of these people I have heard about and read for years.)

I'm sure you all know and love Jane Brocket's blog Yarnstorm. It is one of my favorite reads. Jane is such a great photographer and writer. I admire all she manages to fit into her on-line presence considering she is also a mom to three, a wife and a writer of many books. Check out her blog if you don't know it. And her book The Gentle Art of Domesticity which was published here in the US by STC.

The other day Jane included my new book Color by Kristin on her Wednesday post. Thank you Jane! I love how she mixes in all kinds of things to her blog. I think that's what makes it so appealing to me. There is crafting, baking, and all that kind of thing and then she adds film, writing, poetry, and all kinds of other bits and bobs. Jane has a new quilting book coming out in January. Let's hope someone brings it into the States!

No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...