Friday, November 15, 2013

Jumping the Turkey!

First off, I'm going to be on the Yarn Thing Podcast with Marly Bird next Thursday. You can call in with questions. Check it out here. It is live but you can also listen to the podcast later. Marly is quite a hoot and I look forward to the conversation. I'll give you all a reminder next week. Show airs on Thursday November 21 at noon E.S.T.

Second - I've got a new class up on Creativebug. It is called Edgings. You can watch it for free with a 2 week Free Trial Membership. It is of course free with a regular membership.  Here's the link to check it out. They have some very fun classes on holiday crafting. I especially like this ornament idea from Rebecca Ringquist.

I know I am jumping the turkey here because Thanksgiving isn't here yet. It is late this year and so I've got to get this out here NOW. Isn't this one of the cutest things you have seen?



Last January I dressed up one of our lambs in a handknit Santa Hat and took a photo for this year's holiday card that is now FOR SALE IN MY SHOP

You can also buy it in the ETSY shop that I finally have begun

Wouldn't your knitting and crochet friends love getting this little guy in the mail? Single cards are available too in the Etsy Shop.

Whichever works for you.  I know some of you are pros at shopping at Etsy. I haven't got all my stuff listed yet. Someday.

5 cards for $15.00 plus shipping. 
Blank inside
The cards will not have my watermark.
If you are an international customer, please go to my Etsy shop because my website doesn't handle international sales.

Have a great weekend everyone. As always, my family and I thank you for your support of our farm and art.

If you would please help me spread the word about the Santa Lamb cards I would really appreciate it. Pin it, Facebook it, Tweet it. I've got to get it out there.

3 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Cutest lamb pic ever! Happy to re-post :-D.

Marblemount Homestead said...

Congratulations on your Etsy shop! Etsy has been good for me!
You already have 15 sales, and I bet you will accumulate admirers daily!
Good luck!

Katie said...

What an adorable photo! I love that you were able to get a Santa hat onto a lamb. Pinned it to my board (with the link, of course). Thank you for sharing.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...